Facetheory Vitamin C Cleanser C1 150ml (Unscented)
- Vitamin C Cleanser is a gentle cream cleanser. Natural ingredients work together to remove grime and unblock pores while being gentle on your skin. Kinder than soap with no complex, harsh chemicals.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate - a stable form of vitamin c - provides antioxidant power to neutralize free radicals and other environmental aggressors.
- C1 is cleansing and soothing. Glycerin helps protect skin against water loss. Sweet almond oil provides a rich complex of skin-repairing ingredients including triglycerides and fatty acids (oleic, linoleic, and myristic among them). Coconut offers a rich source of medium chain triglycerides.
- Natural - This product contains no parabens, silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS), SLS or SLES, or mineral oils - and is not tested on animals (cruelty-free). We manufacture all of our products in the United Kingdom to exacting standards.
- Rich and long-lasting - 150ml of this rich cleansing cream provides you with exceptional value.
A cream cleanser with stabilised vitamin C that’s strong yet sensitive. Available scented or unscented, Vitamin C Cleanser C1 removes impurities, make-up, and surface oils from your skin – leaving you refreshed, renewed, and ready to go without tht tight feeling that soap-based cleansers can leave you with.
Splash your face with warm water. Apply a pea-size amount and massage in. Leave a minute and rinse with more warm water at body temperature.
Aqua, cetyl alcohol (coconut-derived fatty acid), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil, glycerin (vegetable-derived), glyceryl stearate SE (emulsifier), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, stearic acid (fatty acid), persea gratissima (avocado) oil, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stable vitamin c), xanthan gum (rheology modifier), sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), lactic acid (vegan), glyceryl caprylate (emollient).
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.